You just had to be in town last night to see how much effort the Grown ups had put into dressing "horribly."
Even better I noticed that when it came to costumes, there was no rule.
Apart from the Zombies and the Ghosts and Undead costumes, here's a list of how people were dressed:
- Pink Cow-Girl Costume (Her whole outfit was pink. I wish I had taken a picture of her)
- Rat Costume (Really? yes Really)
- Panda Costume
- Banana Costume
- Top Gun Costume ( What's the link with Halloween? I don't know!)
- Dalmatian Costume
- Spider-man Costume
- I saw a bunch of Prisoners hanging together (;-))
- Indian Girl Costume
- Heidi Costume
- Sultan Costume
- Builder with safety yellow hat costume
- Court Dress Costume
- And a guy with a pretty cool zip cutting his face with fake blood.
- Superwoman Costume
- Even Dublin City Council had dressed their building nicely...
- And shops. Check out Bewley's Pumpkin carving artwork!