I researched on the internet how to make an angel card and found this great website from Laura Howard
( Another Laura ;-))
I followed her instructions ( which were very visual and easy to follow)
I changed it slightly for the wings ( too long to cut those curved shapes)
For the Halo, I used a gold pen because I didn't have any gold paper and Voila!
I think my angel is a lot thinner than hers. ( It wasn't my intention to make it look thin but it happened that way. ;-)
- Brown paper from a brown paper bag.
- A black marker for the hair
Pritt stick or other paper-friendly glue
- Gold pen for the Halo.
- Silver pen for the Wings
- White paper doily set for the intricate design of dress.
- White paper to consolidate the dress, round shape for the Face and remaining of the paper for the Feet.
- Thick White paper for the angel's face and feet
- Card blank.